RQZ LLP is a law and consulting firm dedicated to providing legal advice, technical expertise, business solutions, and client service at the highest levels. We are experienced in private equity, fund formation, investment management, mergers and acquisitions, corporate and securities, real estate capital markets, partnerships and joint ventures, complex structuring, and all aspects of domestic and international taxation.
We represent corporations, private equity funds, investment advisers, asset managers, institutional investors, specialty finance companies, real estate investment firms, and select business owners, family groups and entrepreneurs. We also advise emerging companies and emerging managers that are expanding internationally or raising institutional capital for the first time.
We serve clients from around the world, and we are in our comfort zone when diverse laws, countries, cultures, customs, and business practices intersect.
Our international experience spans over seventy-five countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia, and we have advised multinationals in connection with the structuring of billions of dollars of cross-border transactions and investments, across industries and geographies.
- Private Equity
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Fund Formation & Investment Management
- International/Cross-Border Transactions
- Partnerships & Joint Ventures
- Real Estate Capital Markets
Arturo (Art) Requenez II, P.A. is the founder and managing partner of RQZ. He concentrates his practice on private equity, mergers and acquisitions, investment management, and taxation. He has 15 years of experience in fund formation, US and offshore securities offerings, cross-border transactions including M&A, buyouts, joint ventures, investments and financing, and complex structuring. Mr. Requenez advises investment funds, investment advisers, investment banks, institutional investors, public and private companies, corporate boards, entrepreneurs, and business owners.
- U.S. Private Equity Funds Making Cross-Border Investments, Practising Law Institute, Corporate Acquisitions, Dispositions, Spin-Offs, Joint Ventures, Financings, Reorganizations, and Restructurings, published annually 2007-2017
- Noted on CNNMoney.com for his activities in private equity
- Interviewed for legal commentary by Dow Jones, Fortune, and the Wall Street Journal
- Recognized among leading advisors in International Tax Review’s World Tax 2008
- Named among the Top Washington Lawyers by the Washington DC Business Journal in 2009
- Senate Finance Committee Private Equity Briefing in 2007
RQZ LLP. 777 Brickell Ave. Suite 400 Miami, FL 33131 M +1.212.574.4701 F.212.574.4702
D. +1. 212.574.4711 C +1.202.270.4971
Press and general information: email@example.com
Technical issues and support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing partner, Arturo Art Requenez II, P.A. 212.574.4711 or email email@example.com.